Online list of Sunshine kits

billsoman

In the constructive spirit our moderator requests, you'll find an unofficial
but reasonably current Excel listing of Sunshine kits and pricing on the
group website at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STMFC/. It's old news for
some, but newer members may not have seen it. Click Files and scroll about
2/3 of the way down. No photos, but quite thorough.

I used it for a recent order which worked out great.

-- Bill in Seattle

P.s. Many Yahoo groups have invaluable information posted on their
corresponding websites. Spend some time trolling there, especially when you
first join; don't limit yourself to just the emails.