Re: Online list of Sunshine kits

Thomas M. Olsen <tmolsen@...>

There is another list of Sunshine Kits. That is the All-Time List revised by Jim Hayes and posted on Ted Culotta's internet website "Steamfreightcars.com." Here is the link to the all-time list update that was posted for 2004:

http://www.steamfreightcars.com/modeling/new%20products/sunshine/sunkits112003main.html

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479
(302) 738-4292
tmolsen@...

Bill Sornsin wrote:

In the constructive spirit our moderator requests, you'll find an unofficial
but reasonably current Excel listing of Sunshine kits and pricing on the
group website at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STMFC/. It's old news for
some, but newer members may not have seen it. Click Files and scroll about
2/3 of the way down. No photos, but quite thorough.

I used it for a recent order which worked out great.

-- Bill in Seattle

P.s. Many Yahoo groups have invaluable information posted on their
corresponding websites. Spend some time trolling there, especially when you
first join; don't limit yourself to just the emails.

Yahoo! Groups Links