Augie Hiscano

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

This morning I must be the bearer of sad news. Augie Hiscano passed away unexpectedly at his home this last Thursday. Those that have attended Prototype Rails at Cocoa Beach might have attended the various miniature machining and milling clinics that Augie presented there. He was a master modeler in the field of automobile modeling...building everything from scratch including the engine...and ran the train dept. at Orange Blossom Hobbies in Miami for about 35 yrs.

I knew Augie for over 30 yrs and can say that he always exuded a positive and upbeat attitude and was extremely supportive of Prototype Rails. To say that he will be missed is a gross understatement.

Mike Brock