From: cobrapsl@aol.com
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] IM AT&SF stock car kits.
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:47:07 EDT

Well Charlie I think I am with you, but if so, I am not sure what, if any,
prototype car I can build with the kits I have in hand. I have three kits from
Andy that are suppose to be AB brake cars. However, as you describe, the ends
have no toe holes and the end grab is narrow. A trip through the Stock car
book with these spotting features and I come up Sk-Q ONLY-correct? If correct, I
had arrived at the same conclusion that there are no correct doors included in
the kit to do this car. So someone correct me here, with this combination
I(no one) can build a correct protype.
Paul Lyons
Laguna Niguel, CA