Re: IM AT&SF stock car kits.

Tom or Gail Madden <tgmadden@...>

Jerry Glow:
?? Do you mean Martin's "western swing" to California? Pasadena is
close enough (actually usually in Monrovia) but I thought it was
normally in the fall or early winter months. It's been 5 years since I
lived in Calif. I want to be able to alert friends to look for things
for me.
No, the reference is to the Santa Fe Railway Historical & Modeling Society's annual convention, in Pasadena this year in late June. Martin does indeed make an annual March left coast swing but this year moved the LA-area meet from Monrovia to Buena Park. A good time was had by all.

Tom Madden