Re: Flat car decks

jerryglow2

As usual only testing will prove but usually the problem is when the
Goo is between surfaces such that escaping gasses from the curing
process are trapped. I don't have my kit yet so don't know the actual
construction. If it's like the P2K flat, that might be a problem.
Perhaps judicious use of a silicone adhesive might work. I know I use
it for gluing most weights into cars with no ill effects.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, RUTLANDRS@a... wrote:
Charles,
Goo WILL ATTACK PLASTIC and most styrene manufacturers
recommend against
it. Goo does have it's place, I'm just not sure where.
Chuck Hladik