From: Ed Hawkins <hawk0621@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Apr 30, 2005 6:40 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] F-70-7-- possible stand-in for C&EI?

On Saturday, April 30, 2005, at 03:54 PM, Ted Culotta wrote:

Ed:
If there is a stencil drawing for the C&EI cars at the MOT, I'llĀ
gladly make decals (soon, too).
Regards,
Ted Culotta
Ted,
Unfortunately, no stencil drawing exists for this car in the MOT
collection. The railroad likely furnished AC&F a drawing of how they
wanted the car to be stenciled. I've got a decent broadside photo that
I could scan and put on the STMFC web site. This photo is from a 35 mm
copy neg, but should be adequate. I don't know about the ends. A lot of
flat cars didn't have any end lettering anyway. I'll send the scan your
way.
Ed

Yahoo! Groups Links