Re: P&LE gons

Larry Grubb <larry450sl@...>

Elden,
I can send you copies of the photos (and other PLE gon photos I have) if you send me your address off-list.
We did only the paint schemes you mentioned in PLE.
Larry

"Gatwood, Elden" <Elden.Gatwood@...> wrote:

Larry;
Are those photos of 13116 and 41500 commercially available? I have
never seen one equipped with grabs, and that opens up an interesting
question; why the change? Are there any special features on those
particular gons?

What series' did you offer in P&LE paint? Did you ever do the later
scheme with black paint and NYC-style lettering, or was it just the
brown ones and the green PC/P&LE car?

Discover Yahoo!
Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. Check it out!