From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Brian Paul Ehni
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 9:14 AM
To: STMFC List
Subject: Re: [STMFC] B&O M-53 Wagon Top Boxcar Models

It would be sure nice if F&C would fix their darn website so people
who do
not use Windoze can browse the HO freight car kit list. It doesn't
work in
either Safari or Internet Explorer! I've emailed them in the past,
and got
no response, and the website has yet to be fixed.

Perhaps they don't care that I just might be willing to spend some
money?
--
Thanks!

Brian Ehni

From: Ray Breyer <rtbsvrr69@y...>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 05:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>

Does everyone know that F&C has recently started offering four
versions of the M53 directly from them now? They're on their
website's
main page:
http://www.fandckits.com/

Ray Breyer