Re: F&C Website Was - B&O M-53 Wagon Top Boxcar Models

Victor Rance

Hi all,

From my experience (Opera, Mozilla Firefox and IE - all under Windows)
opening the actual site is not a problem. Can even go down a couple of
levels to the list of roadnames under HO Freightcars.

I suspect the point being made is that IE seems to be the only browser that
will then expand the roadnames to show the kits available for each one.

Regards,

Victor Rance, Adelaide, South Australia

Modeling the Santa Fe Howard, KS, Branch

-----Original Message-----

From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
stefanelaine

Sent: Saturday, 14 May 2005 11:51 AM

To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com

Subject: [STMFC] Re: B&O M-53 Wagon Top Boxcar Models

Also no problem with Mozilla Firefox.

Stefan

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Miller" <asmiller@m...> wrote:

I use IE and have no trouble. I am operating on windows XP. You
refer to

"Windoze". Are you just being cute or is that a different operating
system?

Is there an IE for operating systems other than Windows?
regards,
Andy Miller
From: Ray Breyer <rtbsvrr69@y...>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 05:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Does everyone know that F&C has recently started offering four
versions of the M53 directly from them now? They're on their
website's

main page:
http://www.fandckits.com/
Ray Breyer

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

_____

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 15834 Spam messages and set aside
424 Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE! www.ellaforspam.com