Re: B-50-22 series question

Lee Gautreaux

Stefan,

Hey, that is why they make food stamps! Actually, Tony's Vol III is
indeed an incredible resource and answers many questions about SP's
fleet of auto boxes and early flat cars. It is certainly the most
info packed of the series and whets my appetite for the box car
volume.

Volume 3 is apparently in the mail, so that should help with the
automobile cars!(I must say that my wallet is having trouble
keeping
up with your prodigious output;-)
Tony,

How far will your coverage go? I assume that you will cover all of
the 40 and 50 ton cars. Will you cover any of the early 70 or 100
ton cars?

Lee A. Gautreaux - The RailGoat
http://www.railgoat.railfan.net/