Re: Interchange/Car Service Rules Dates List

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Guy Wilber wrote:

I would like to solicit input from the list as to what dates significant to
freight car construction, Interchange Rules and Car Service Rules that all of
you would like to see listed in chronological order.
Excellent idea, Guy. Was there not a moderately complete list compiled some time back? It ought to be in the archives. Tim O. seems to be our best ferret in the archive, so I'd nominate him to see if it can be found.

Publishers of books on railroad history