Re: SOU 1937 AAR Box Model

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On May 24, 2005, at 11:11 AM, Ruth & Mike T wrote:

I have searched the message archive for quite a while but cannot find
the discussion of the accuracy of the Red Caboose 1937 AAR 10' box
car. Can someone provide a pointer? TIA.
Mike:

If you go to www.steamfreightcars.com and click on Prototype, then I believe "Freight cars" or something similar, there is a .pdf roster of 1937 AAR box cars (I'd be more specific, but I am having issues with the rendering of pages on my browser at the moment). In the shameless plug department, I have included the data in the sheet that accompanies my decals for these cars. See at: www.speedwitch.com.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
100 14th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94402