Re: Running Board Glue - Formula 560 by Pacer?

George Hollwedel <georgeloop1338@...>

I used the RC56 and have switched to the 560 with the same wonderful results.

"Beckert, Shawn" <shawn.beckert@...> wrote:List,

Searching the internet for information on the RC/56 canopy glue that some
people have said works well for glueing running boards and such, I found some
indications that this is no longer available. I don't know if that's true, but
Pacer Technology's Formula 560 canopy glue seems to be about the same thing:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Shop/ByCategory/Product/Default.aspx?ProdID=PAAPT56

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has tried this new glue yet, and whether
the results were as good as the old RC/56.

Shawn Beckert

Yahoo! Groups Links

George Hollwedel
Prototype N Scale Models