Re: Running Board Glue - Formula 560 by Pacer?

lnbill <bwelch@...>

I am curious how these differ from such things as
Microscale's "Crystal Clear" and Testers canopy cement, that all have
the buttermilk smell of Elmers white glue?

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., George Hollwedel <georgeloop1338@y...>
wrote:
I used the RC56 and have switched to the 560 with the same
wonderful results.

"Beckert, Shawn" <shawn.beckert@d...> wrote:List,

Searching the internet for information on the RC/56 canopy glue
that some
people have said works well for glueing running boards and such, I
found some
indications that this is no longer available. I don't know if
that's true, but
Pacer Technology's Formula 560 canopy glue seems to be about the
same thing:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Shop/ByCategory/Product/Default.aspx?
ProdID=PAAPT56

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has tried this new glue yet,
and whether
the results were as good as the old RC/56.

Shawn Beckert

Yahoo! Groups Links

George Hollwedel
Prototype N Scale Models