Re: Interchange/Car Service Rules Dates List

Jeff English

--- In STMFC@..., Guycwilber@a... wrote:
. . . the list that Jeff English initiated a couple years back
Much as I'd like to, I can't take credit for initiating the list, which
I believe started out on the old FCL as a Steam-Era backdating of a
modern-era list that I believe originated from Jim Eager.

Anyway, I just posted my most recent version in the files section, with
the name AAR_InterchangeDates.wpd, and it seems to have been updated by
me as recently as March of this year (based on recent postings on
STMFC).

Jeff English
Troy, New York