NE Proto meet begins Friday

Dave Owens

Hi folks -- I promise this is the last reminder.

The meet begins Friday, June 3 and continues on
Saturday June 4. This year's meet features tours of Branchline
Trains Thursday night June 2 at 5 and 7:30 p.m., and layout tours on
Sunday, June 5.

The meet is at the Canton Community Center, 40 Dyer Ave.,
Collinsville, Connecticut from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Admission at the door is $25.

At this point we have 20 clinics and slide shows scheduled. And as
always, we're hoping for a strong turnout in the model display.

We'll also have some manufacturers and vendors on hand, including
Atlas Model Railroad Co., Branchline Trains, Bethlehem Car Works,
Funaro & Camerlengo, Bob's Photos, Mike Rose Hobbies and Sheepscot
Scale Products.

The Penn Central Historical Society plans to unveil its first custom
model project at the meet.

For a look at our tentative schedule, please visit our website:
http://www.trainweb.org/neprototypemeet/

For more information or for a list of nearby hotels, please contact
me at neprotomeet@...

Please note that I won't be checking email after early Friday morning.

Thanks,

Dave Owens