Re: Allen Stanley's Address

Richard Hendrickson

Richard - That's the exact address I have. - Al
Westerfield
I recently wrote to Allen Stanley, the guy in South Carolina who has the
extensive collection of diagram books and similar material, and my letter
was returned stamped "insufficient address>
Guy Wilber advised that Allen also has an apartment number at that address
- apt. 239 - and apparently some USPS nitwit couldn't or wouldn't deliver
it without the apartment number. In contrast, the Ashland post office
phoned us the other day about a hopelessly mis-addressed letter after they
went to the trouble to look us up in the phone book. It's a crap shoot;
USPS service ranges from excellent to abysmal.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520