Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:49:02 -0400
From: "Edwin C. Kirstatter" <Q1xaMacArthur1@...>
Subject: Lake Region RPM Meet

I have found in the recent issue of the Railroad Model Craftsman magazine
a listing in Special events a notice of upcoming Lake Region Railroad
Prototype Modelers meet at Perry, Ohio on Sept. 23-24 arranged by Jim
Six.

Any comments from anybody that has gone to previous meets of this group?
Do they have any clinics that would benefit the Steam Era Modelers?
Will they have any dealers showing and selling merchandise for our era?
Do they have Historical Societies come with sales tables?

Edwin C. Kirstatter, B&O Modeler.