From: "Bill Welch" <bwelch@...>
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] the new year from Sunshine
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 08:44:25 -0500

The new year will bring the following from Sunshine

B&O's M-27 rebuilt with "Mansard" roof at Timonium in January

The little WP (and Saramento Northern) 40 foot double sheathed boxcar 8 foot interionr height in California for Martin's west coast seminars

The Utlx tank car will probably make its premier after a long gestation at Ft Lauderdale for the Train Show associated with the NMRA convention in July.

Martin said that if he lives long enough he reckons he will do every significant freight car of the transition era. Wow!