From: "Ian Cranstone" <lamontc@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: False Statement in Mainline Modeler??

On 7-Jul-05, at 2:03 PM, Tim O'Connor wrote:

So did this "grandfather" clause permit new offspring? Otherwise how
do you explain SFRB/SFRC reporting marks that appeared in the 50's?
Very simply. These weren't considered private reporting marks, just a
different reporting mark for the Santa Fe. Cars with these marks
appeared in their section of the ORER with all of their ATSF cars.

Ian Cranstone
Osgoode, Ontario, Canada
lamontc@...
http://freightcars.nakina.net