From: William Keene <wakeene@jps.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] New Athearn freight cars
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:54:50 -0700

Richard,

I am assuming from my little bit of research (perhaps the term is
"guessing") that the PS2s are of the Ga-90 and Ga-94 classes. Do these
models fill any other classes?

Thanks,
-- Bill Keene

On Jul 6, 2005, at 8:20 PM, Richard Hendrickson wrote:

On Jul 6, 2005, at 7:46 PM, kenedmier@aol.com wrote:

> Richard:
>
> Do you know what Santa Fe class(es) these would be?

It's my understanding that Athearn will do a RTR '50s version of
either
the Ga-47 or Ga-48 class (built in 1937 and 1940).  The models
themselves will also be essentially accurate for the Ga-55 class if
the
trucks are changed to National B-1s and for the post-WW-II Ga-70 and
Ga-76 classes (built in 1949 and 1951) if the trucks are changed to 70
ton ASF-A-3s.

Richard Hendrickson

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

▪  Visit your group "STMFC" on the web.

▪  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

▪  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.