Monon Bucyrus crane

bierglaeser <bierglaeser@...>

I recently acquired a small photo that shows a MONON Bucyrus crane, the
kind with the 'fishbelly' side sills & arch bar trucks. According to
the information available to me this was Bucyrus serial number 182
delivered in May or June 1912. The crane had a 100-ton capacity.

Is the foregoing correct? Did the Monon number this crane? If yes,
what number? When was it retired? What color was it painted? My
photo show the crane lettered "MONON" along the bottom edge of the
cab. Approximately when would or could this lettering have been first
applied?
Thanks in advance to all who have info and respond.
Gene Green