Re: Canadian effects?: Life-Like Has Been Sold - To Walthers

armprem

Any possibility for Canadian Steam?Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Grubb" <larry450sl@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC]Canadian effects?: Life-Like Has Been Sold - To Walthers

This is unclear at present.
Larry

PBowers <waiting@...> wrote:
At 02:25 PM 7/15/05, you wrote:
All,
First off, don't worry about bogus paint schemes for the P2K line, our
standards will not change. It is too early to be definite, but my sense
is
that the P2K freight car line will be back. It is basically business as
usual regarding all of our current products, nothing is being dropped and
no standards are being lowered.
How will this translate to Life Like Canada production? Hopefully it
leads
to better things!!
pbb

Train travel Freight car Canada train travel Train travel in italy North
american