Re: ADMIN: Personal Attacks

Brian Termunde

In a message dated 7/16/2005 5:36:56 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
rhendrickson@opendoor.com writes:

He deserves our thanks, not our criticism, and our best wishes for
continuing success under the new regime at Life-Like.

---> I do not know, nor have I had any dealings with Mr. Grubb, however I
was bothered by this post, and I heartily agree with Richard's statement. I
have nothing but admiration for Like-Like's recent track record. While I have my
personal issues with some things Life-Like has come out with, overall, I have
to say that have done a great job, and I hope that this works out well for
everyone.

Take Care!

Brian R. Termunde
West Jordan, Utah

"Ship and Travel the Grand Canyon Line!"
Grand Canyon Railway
Utah District