From: cf5250<mailto:timboconnor@comcast.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com<mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 4:04 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Merger mania

Regarding Walthers + Lifelike --

It's interesting there has been no speculation here on the effect
this combination might have on Branchline for example. BL is owned
by Hobby Stores Distributing and losing the Proto1000/2000 line as
well as already having lost Athearn & Roundhouse makes me wonder if
HSD will either start on a buying spree of its own, or give up and
try to sell Branchline to someone else... in the age old game of
merge, or die!

Tim O'Connor

Yahoo! Groups Links