N Scale Burro Crane

Brian Termunde

I realize that this is out of scope, but perhaps this could have been
carried by a steam era freight car! <G> I need a light weight crane in N scale for
MofW, looking at the Walthers' catalog, I see the following item,

_Walthers Model Railroad Mall -- product information page_
(http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/623-2041)

In case this link doesn't work, it's Railway Express Miniatures item number
623-2041, burro crane. Looking at this crane, it seems to be a more modern
item, but could it be backdated to the 1950's? TIA for any comments or even
better, ideas for a light weight crane for my Grand Canyon District.

Take Care!

Brian R. Termunde
West Jordan, Utah

"Ship and Travel the Grand Canyon Line!"
Grand Canyon Railway
Utah District