Re: Charles Winters still selling?

Ed Hawkins

On Thursday, July 28, 2005, at 08:44 AM, Richard Hendrickson wrote:

Is Charles Winters (St. Louis) still selling his freight car and
steam
prints?  The last communication I had from him was in the
early/mid-90s.
If he's still active, can someone verify his mailing address and
phone
number?
Jim, it's my understanding that Charlie is in bad health and no longer
doing darkroom work, but that Howard Vollrath has access to the Winters
negative collection and may be able to make prints.  The last address I
have for Vollrath, which I believe may still be current, is 1000 West
97th Terrace, Kansas City, MO 64114.
Jim,
Richard's account of Mr. Winters is correct. However, Mr. Vollrath's
first name is Harold with middle initial K. (his phone number is
816-942-3423).
Regards,
Ed Hawkins