From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
phrwy
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:56 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Cal-Scale Express Reefer Underframe Detail Kit

Some years ago this detail kit consisting of parts and an
installation drawing was available, but I have not seen it for a long
time. What I am seeking is a copy of the drawing sheet that came in
the kit. Could someone please scan a copy and place it in the Files
section, or else contact me offline? Many thanks,
Ben Brown

Yahoo! Groups Links