From: Jon Miller<mailto:atsf@inow.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com<mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2005 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Making Decals

>I'm still on this project of building a 38ft, red, wood, Swift
reefer. I finally found (1) set of the Champ decals for this car,
#HR-42, after a Nation-wide search. (Champ doesn't have them
anymore). #HR-40 for the yellow cars are still around at several
places and I got a set of those already.<

Try this site, it doesn't use excel.
http://www.8ung.at/golden_spike/goldenspike/sunshine.html#composit<http://www.8ung.at/golden_spike/goldenspike/sunshine.html#composit>

It lists these Swift reefers made by Sunshine.

24.23 Swift 2500 series solid side sill meat reefers, with red banner and
giant white "Swift" 47-late 50s

24.24 Swift 2500 series solid side sill meat reefers, with white lettering
for red car and giant "Swift" late 49-early 60s

I don't know what these cars are or if the decals are still available.

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
NMRA Life member #2623