From: Jon Miller<mailto:atsf@inow.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com<mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Making Decals

>Jon wrote,
",...it is still possible----------<
Paul,
Art Griffin made that comment. I question if it would be possible to
ever match the paint on the car.
Reverse designing would make the lettering clear (allowing the white
decal to show). The color around the clear lettering would then be the
color of the car. Might be ok for pure black, maybe!

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
NMRA Life member #2623