From: Anthony Thompson<mailto:thompson@signaturepress.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com<mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Castle Graphics wooden boxcar

Paul Hillman wrote:
> There is a photograph of a really neat wooden boxcar at Castle
> Graphics. It is marked, T.C.G. #204, and has handgrabs and a step to
> the left of the door.
> Anymore info on this car and what road is T.C.G.?

It's "Tucson, Cornelia and Gila Bend." Many of its cars were
oddballs and in addition, didn't go off-line. This one is no exception.
Like most such cars, I would suggest it provides little guidance about
cars of its type and would most certainly be a peculiar modeling choice
(unless, of course, you're modeling the TCG or its connection with the
SP at Gila, Arizona).

2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705 www.signaturepress.com<http://www.signaturepress.com/>
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, thompson@signaturepress.com<mailto:thompson@signaturepress.com>
Publishers of books on railroad history