Re: Castle Graphics wooden boxcar

Paul Hillman

Ted Culotta wrote;
I also just noticed that several of the photos on the Castle Graphics
site are copyrighted 2005 Castle Graphics with no reference to the
original photographers, such as Paul Dunn or Al Armitage.

Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@speedwitch.com<mailto:info@speedwitch.com>
www.speedwitch.com<http://www.speedwitch.com/>
(650) 787-1912

Ted,

Does the Castle Graphics copyright, or anybody's, create legal problems for us plain-old-modelers in our downloading these images, or for our personal use?

One time I tried to download an image from some page and a notice came up saying that the image was not downloadable & protected by (such & such). How does all this work legally? If an image were protected by copyright couldn't - shouldn't they be blocked like that too?

Thanks, Paul Hillman