Re: Andrews Trucks, Was: Castle Graphics wooden boxcar

Paul Hillman

I guess this question got missed. On the boxcar shown in the Castle
Graphics link below, Tucson, Cornelia & Gila Bend, #204, are the car's
trucks Andrews, and what would be the axle center to center, 5 ft - 6
in ?

I'm asking because I'm afraid to make a mistake amongst all of the
masters in this group. So why not get an expert's opinion?

Thanks, Paul Hillman
The link is:
http://www.castlegraphics.com/graphic/transportation/rail.html

,then click under "Railcars", 15July2005-Outside braced & Wood
Boxcars.

It is the first car on the top-right of that picture page.

Anymore info on this car and what road is T.C.G.?

Thanks, Paul Hillman