Re: The West

ibs4421@...

OK Gize,
"The West": it's a matter of perspective , ok? To an 18th
century US History nut like my wife, where we live (Kentucky) is "The West".
I have spent a very inordinate amount of time studying and living in the
19th century for the past 18 years, and this area was still considered "The
West" back then. Heck, people think that by my living in Kentucky, I'm
still in "The South", HAH! Wrong! I'm on LP/OP up here against the Godless
Mercenary Yankee hordes as far as this Alabama boy is concerned.

Warren Dickinson
Just bought an 0-8-0 for the Memphis Line