From: Beckert, Shawn
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 3:02 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re:Our stashes of obsolete models (Was: ATSF
class Bx-49)

Tom Madden confessed:

> My name is Tom, and I have a junk retention problem.........

We all do. I shudder to think how many old kits are in storage
at the moment, waiting for when I have time and space to try
and resurrect them. Yes, it would be better to toss the whole
lot into a dumpster, but there's something about throwing out
stuff that you spent your hard-earned cash on (no matter how
outdated it is now) that just goes against my (packrat) nature.

Shawn Beckert

Train travel in italy North american

Service.