Re: Santa Fe Diagram Books - Do Any Exist?

Shawn Beckert

Paul Hillman wrote:

Yes the Santa Fe used to have a large-paged paperback book, like
12" X 16", of steam, diesel, frt. & pass. car drawings and photos,
that they'd give out for free, through their Public Relations
Department. I don't know what the cut-off date was for the dwgs., etc.
Paul,

Thanks for the info, but I'm looking for something a bit more "nuts and
bolts" that would probably have been put together by the Santa Fe's
Mechanical Department for official use. Since enough drawings obviously
existed for them to publish a handout aimed at the general public, it
stands to reason that they were already in existence for the use of the
operating and repair people. I'll keep looking...

Shawn Beckert