Re: Santa Fe Diagram Books - Do Any Exist?

ljack70117@...

On Thursday, August 11, 2005, at 07:26 PM, Paul Hillman wrote:

Shawn,

Yes the Santa Fe used to have a large-paged paperback book, like 12" X 16", of steam, diesel, frt. & pass. car drawings and photos, that they'd give out for free, through their Public Relations Department. I don't know what the cut-off date was for the dwgs., etc.. I used to have 2 of them, but I think they've been lost in my long, long moving process. I hope I will find them again, somewhere.

Paul Hillman
That book ( I had one) was done by MR and they had some errors in in it. Even a coach with pullman sides and ACF roof or something like that. I remember some one talking about it.
thank you
Larry Jackman
ljack70117@...
Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens