From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
benjaminfrank_hom
Sent: Wednesday, 17 August 2005 4:09 a.m.
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Stupid eBay Tricks

Today's latest example of not thinking:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5992567106>
&item=5992567106

A $33 bid on an available $30 kit that Al Westerfield gets in your
mailbox in less than a week. If the bidder is on this list, you might
want to reconsider - the saddest part about the escalation of resin kit
prices on the secondary market (especially Sunshine) is that the
manufacturer never sees a dime of these inflated prices.

Ben Hom

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

the web.