From: "Tim O'Connor" <timboconnor@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 1:17 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Stupid eBay Tricks

Personally I bought too many Sunshine kits (and still do!)
from the very beginning because I wanted Martin to succeed
so he'd make even more kits. I really think the "time value"
is important -- many times I have waited 2 ... 3 ... even 4
months before an order is filled. For an extra ten or even
twenty bucks, if I didn't have a pile of unbuilt kits, I'd
happily pay that to be able to receive a kit in 1 week.

And a point about rising resale value -- it does reassure
buyers of new products that even if they're not sure that
they want a kit, they can be pretty sure they won't lose
any money. I'll bet that helps the sales figures!

Tim O'Connor

Yahoo! Groups Links