Re: Freight Car Movements Across the United States c.1910

montydogsdad2 <artgriffindecals@...>

Yeah, sure he really contributed a lot with the garbage he was
putting out. Thanx for piling on.

Art Griffin

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Thompson <thompson@s...> wrote:
Art Griffin wrote:
I made the observation that the Maine Central car was a long way
from home. I did not ask a question. It goes without comment
that
anyone else can make a comment about the era if they so choose.
If
you have nothing to contribute, why all this hostility? I
personally
believe your comments are insulting and I *DO NOT * have to
formulate an opinion or a theory or even ask for one. Are you now
the conscience of this group? This is bordering on a flame And I
hope Mike Reads this. Because you are really out of line.
Talk about hostility!! Sorry, Art, I didn't read that into
Gilbert's comments at all. Tim has provided barrels of information
for
many, many questions on this list, and as I read his remarks, he
was
trying to find out what your question was so he could try to
answer it.
Insulting? Hello!?! If I were Mike I'd reprimand YOU.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, thompson@s...
Publishers of books on railroad history