Re: Bob's photos

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On Aug 24, 2005, at 11:47 PM, Richard Hendrickson wrote:

On Aug 24, 2005, at 8:35 PM, Tim O'Connor wrote:

Springfield Massachusetts, Tony... in January. Bob has several hundred
books, and chairs to sit on. And there are other excellent photo
dealers
there too.
Springfield, Mass. in January? When Cocoa Beach, Fla. is an
alternative? Give me, as we say, a break. The Springfield meet is all
very well for those who already live in the area, but I spent three
winters in New England once and I ain't goin' back.
Richard:

I'll agree with your assessment of the weather, but it is the best train show in the country, bar none. Now, if you have everything you need, as you do or are close to, then Cocoa Beach is a far better alternative. I'll be at both.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@speedwitch.com
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912