From: Ted Culotta
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 6:04 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] RE: Bob's photos

On Aug 24, 2005, at 11:47 PM, Richard Hendrickson wrote:

> On Aug 24, 2005, at 8:35 PM, Tim O'Connor wrote:
>>
>> Springfield Massachusetts, Tony... in January. Bob has several hundred
>> books, and chairs to sit on. And there are other excellent photo
>> dealers
>> there too.
>
> Springfield, Mass. in January? When Cocoa Beach, Fla. is an
> alternative? Give me, as we say, a break. The Springfield meet is all
> very well for those who already live in the area, but I spent three
> winters in New England once and I ain't goin' back.

Richard:

I'll agree with your assessment of the weather, but it is the best
train show in the country, bar none. Now, if you have everything you
need, as you do or are close to, then Cocoa Beach is a far better
alternative. I'll be at both.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@speedwitch.com
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912