From: "englishintroy" <englij@rpi.edu>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 5:56 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Bob's photos

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@o...>
wrote:
Springfield, Mass. in January? When Cocoa Beach, Fla. is an
alternative? Give me, as we say, a break. The Springfield meet is
all
very well for those who already live in the area, but I spent three
winters in New England once and I ain't goin' back.
As always, I cannot let climate-ist statements like this go
ununaswered. I, for one, will take a northern winter (and the other
three seasons with it) over the wimp-appeal of the sunbelt. Look for
me at Springfield, but not at Cocoa Beach.

Jeff English
Troy, New York

Yahoo! Groups Links