Re: Bob's photos

ljack70117@...

On Thursday, August 25, 2005, at 01:29 PM, <branchline@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Jeez Tony, you West Coast types really are wimps... :>)

In fact, its not a real Springfield show if it doesn't snow at least one
day... A few years back we had a blizzard the first morning of Springfield.
We showed up early to set up the booth and were greeted by a long line of
hearty New England model railroaders waiting two hours or more outside - in
the blinding snow - to get in! Now them's real model railroaders! Think I
even saw Tim in that line....

Now, having said all that - See you at the pool bar in Cocoa Beach!

Bill Schneider
Been in south Florida for 5 years. Get a little wind but have seen no snow yet.
Thank you
Larry Jackman
ljack70117@adelphia.net
Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.