Re: Springfield, was Bob's Photos

Spen Kellogg <spenkell@...>

Bob Webber wrote:

Springfield is the biggest, I'm not sure if "the best" applies. It's the pits to park at,
That's putting it nicely. They charge for the parking ($6.00 I think) and if you leave at 5:00 when the show closes on Saturday it could take up to 45 minutes to get out of the parking lot.

But I have been to the last several, and will keep going. It's a chance to meet west coast and mid-west manufacturers, see what's new, find bargains the equivalent of mail order prices, look for detailing parts, etc. Definitely worth the hassle and the weather, if travel costs and time are not too high.

Regards, Spen Kellogg