Re: Other Dealers, was Bob's Photos

Tim O'Connor

I would add Richard Burg, Bob Lorenz, at Naperville. I have
M.D. McCarter photos too but got them 2nd hand. Some of the
finest small collections I have seen of SP equipment (including
very rare stuff like wooden passenger cars) have been purchased
at train shows here in New England. It's not by accident that
Bob got started here -- there was a high density of very good
photographers in the Northeast.

Some I have used are:
Keith Sirman keith.sirman at sympatico dot ca
Jim Shaw <mailto:wjshaw@msn.com>wjshaw at msn dot com
J. Michael Gruber Portage WI 53901 Mainline Photos
J.R. Quinn Worcester NY 12197
Bob Liljestrand
Don Gruber North Aurora IL 60542-0122 Railroad Photographs
Stan Kistler Grass Valley CA 95945 Historical Railroad Photo
John A Rehor Lovettesville VA 22080-9402 Beech Grove Photo
John C. La Rue, Jr. Bonita Springs FL
Bruce Maxwell John Maxwell Collections http://www.colong.com/
Tom Klinger
Norm Metcalf