From: Beckert, Shawn
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:04 PM
Subject: [STMFC] The Springfield Show

Okay,

More than a few people here have said the Springfield show is
"the best bar none". I have yet to hear the reason why. What's
the attraction - more tables, more freight car stuff...more snow?
Tell me what makes *this* show special.

Bob Webber, have you been to this one? It would take a lot to get
me to fly clear across the country just to freeze my behind off.

Shawn Beckert, nice and (really) toasty in Burbank...

Train travel in italy North american