From: Darren Plants
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 4:25 PM
Subject: [STMFC] (OT) RPI Website

My apologies for the off topic post, but I need your help. I
subscribed to the RPI website and submitted my money via Paypal. My
membership has not been activated and e-mails to the address on the
site are being bounced. I realize it is a volunteer run organization,
so I wasn't sure if they were just backlogged or if there was some
other problem. Does anybody have a valid e-mail for them?

Thanks
Darren Plants