From: englishintroy
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 7:11 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Winter (was Bob's photos)

--- In STMFC@..., "armand" <armprem@s...> wrote:
the disadvantages of spending the rest of the winter there,Cocoa
> Beach wins in a heartbeat

That's my point, Armand; I'm very tired of the de facto assumption that
winter is "bad" and to be avoided. The more this attitude is put
forth, the more vehemently I will resist. Viva la Northeast!

Jeff English
Troy, New York

Train travel in italy North american